Skip to content
Salted Maple Nut Bars
- These Salted Maple Nut Bars make for a perfect after-school snack or mid-day pickup.
- 3 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup almonds, toasted & chopped
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 1/2 cup Grade A Amber Color, Rich Taste Syrup
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbs flaked sea salt
- Spray a 8 x 8 pan with non stick cooking spray and line with parchment strips, leaving flaps to over hang the sides.
- In a large bowl stir together cereal, almonds, sesame seeds, chocolate chips and cinnamon.
- Stir in maple syrup and almond butter very well.
- Evenly distribute the shredded coconut to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the cereal to the pan, pressing it into an even layer. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Once it has set release from the pan by pulling up on the parchment flaps.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt and cut into bars.