Skip to content
Sweet & Spicy Green Beans
- Turn everyday green beans into something the whole family will love with our Sweet and Spicy Green Beans.
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Grade A Amber Color, Rich Taste Syrup
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large skillet on low heat add vegetable oil and garlic until lightly golden.
- Turn up the heat and add green beans, sesame oil, ginger, soy sauce, lime juice, chili flakes and maple syrup.
- Toss the green beans to coat in the sauce and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to dish and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.