Skip to content
Maple Mustard Chicken Recipe
- This French staple gets a Vermont touch with pure maple syrup.
- Preheat oven to 450°F Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together maple syrup, mustards, lemon juice and garlic.
- Add the chicken thighs in the bowl and coat the chicken evenly with the sauce.
- Place the thighs in a roasting dish and spoon the remaining sauce over each piece of chicken.
- Transfer the chicken to the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.